Lead Sales Engineer
3Ci is looking for a Lead Sales Engineer for their Partner in Midtown. This individual will work in a high performance team environment to drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise around Development Operations specifically in the context of multiple technical and executive audiences. This role will also be responsible for influencing strategic decisions on sales, go to market, product management, and product marketing.
- Lead pre-sales engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and ongoing client relationships.
- Provide expert guidance on Test Automation and Development Operations (DevOps) concepts with strong skill sets in modern development technologies and processes.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of our Client, as well as the competitive and partner landscapes. .
- Lead and foster an environment for ongoing strategic customer success.
- Work closely with key client executive decision makers on product evaluations and proof of concepts to ensure the solutions/products meets client objectives.
- Actively assist other Sales in pre-sales engineering responsibilities.
- Provide live demonstrations of the product to prospective customers and partners.
- Lead and define process for onboarding customers with their existing development tools and workflows.
- Exhibit strong presentation skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a professional environment.
- Document technical considerations, collecting existing articles, and contributing to internal knowledge bases as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners.
- 5+ years of experience in technical pre-sales, sales/solutions engineering, technical consulting, or system integration; customer-facing experience is a must.
- Experience working in or with large software development teams; knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Expert understanding of Test Automation, DevOps tools and workflows, including GitHub and CI/CD tools.
- Team-oriented and possess strong collaboration skills.
- Passionate commitment to quality and success.
- Ability to quickly solve technical and business-related challenges.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to customers of all technical backgrounds.
- Fluency in English (written, spoken and technical).
- Ability to work across different time zones.