By powering incentive and reward programs through our leading-edge technology, InComm delivers best-in-class, member-centric engagement solutions through its division, InComm InCentives. The InComm InCentives platform specializes in allowing clients to connect to our gateway of products, including physical and digital gift cards, name-brand merchandise, group and individual travel, experience tickets and a branded Apple Store. We are the only company that can boast a single API connection, which allows our clients to facilitate their own rewards program with access to our broad portfolio through quick-access integration options. We can also create a fully-hosted, white-label rewards site branded to match our client's look and feel, with custom curated catalog based on program goals, including reward categories, brands and merchandise. We have the experience, technology and partnerships to help our clients craft the perfect reward or incentive program, either by customizing their own portal or utilizing our existing interface.
To learn more about InComm InCentives, visit www.incommincentives.com
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number one company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
The primary role of the Channel Implementations Launch Support Specialist is to manage, support, and administer test card inventory and systems while assisting with a wide variety of Project Management activities across multiple internal and external groups. The majority of these activities will revolve around managing and documenting scheduled and ad-hoc product testing for Big Box retailers at live store locations.
- Management, Storage, and Administration of Test Card Inventories and Applications
- Maintenance of all Card Inventory and Project related Documentation and Internal Information
- Communication of redemption requirements for new products and partners
- Distribution of Communications to All Project Stakeholders for Active Requests in Queue
- Conduct merchant product certification tests via in-store visits for Big Box merchants
- Manage and update product information for the website created to support product T&C's and redemption instructions for the Walmart Pin on Receipt Program
- Assist in creating documentation related to merchant's POS behaviors
- Help identify process improvements to increase efficiencies
- Resolve Internal Trouble Tickets and provide assistance to Internal Support Teams as Needed
- Coordinate and Manage All Special Projects or Miscellaneous Assignments as Required
- All other Duties as Assigned or Required
- The Launch Support Specialist is required to operate their personal vehicle when making trips to field locations to complete testing requests. Reimbursements for mileage are provided by InComm.
- Reliable and functional transportation is required for this position.
- 1 to 3 years preferred experience in inventory management is preferable
- High-School Diploma with familiarity in IT Operations or Equivalent Work Experience required. Bachelor Degree in an associated field preferred
- Previous or associated project management experience preferred, not required
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier I