Key Account Sales Manager-South East
Key Account Sales Manager- South East
Join a 100-year-old tech "start-up"
D&H Distributing is a leading technology company selling solutions to the most important problems facing businesses and government agencies today. We've been around since 1918, but really our history is a string of successful "start-ups" as technology has dramatically changed over the years. In the 20's we brought radios to the public. In the 50's it was TV. In the 80's we started selling computers. Now, we've re-organized a special team to bring the most in-demand internet products and services to small and medium businesses and the public sector, for cloud computing, network security, digital learning, and mobile workforces.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated
Sales Manager to join our team!
- This position is responsible for all sales activities for their assigned accounts.
- The Key Account Sales Manager will develop new sales opportunities within the assigned accounts as well as generate new accounts with an assigned territory in an effort to consistency meet sales and margin goals.
- This position will also work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, goal achievement and long-term business goals in line with D&H's vision and values.
- Lead product sales efforts and then manage the end-to-end process for sku set-up, forecast, procurement, inventory management for assigned customers with key D&H and D&H vendors.
- Provide customer sales reporting and product forecasting weekly.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise back to D&H and D&H vendors with respect to engaging into assigned accounts.
- Evaluate current assortments with key customers and establish new business opportunities within the assortment.
- Manage promotional programs for key customers and provide tracking and analysis of program.
- Work with vendors and D&H departments to ensure flawless financial claims and repayment of funded promotional or programmatic investments,.
- Pursue leads and establish new customer base for D&H and D&H vendors.
- Project a professional company image through phone and face-to-face interaction.
- Interact with vendors as well as D&H co-owners in other departments.
- Respond to all customer and vendor requests in a timely fashion
- At least 5 years working in outside sales in the computer products industry.
- Strong experience working with retail and etail accounts.
- Experience working in distribution is a plus.
- Must possess a strong passion to be their best and deliver best in class customer and vendor support.
- Must be self-confident and self -motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Must be willing to travel as needed to excel in the position.
At D&H, we are a dedicated team of highly skilled and talented professionals working together to connect our vendors with client businesses. Our co-owners enjoy our service award program, gym membership reimbursement, and company paid education. Employee-owned and operated, we are family-oriented and offer internal growth opportunities.
Our D&H Cares foundation is dedicated to charity, health, wellness, and conservation. We are committed to enriching and improving the lives of others by bringing together caring D&H employee co-owners, customers, and vendor partners who strive to give back and help others in times of need. We offer a competitive base salary plus monthly bonus program, paid training period, and first-rate benefits package.
D&H Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.