Key Account Coordinator
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYAs a Key Accounts Coordinator, you will be sourcing equipment throughout the Sunbelt system, coordinating deliveries, monitoring invoicing, reviewing On-Rent reports weekly for targeted customer base, mediation of invoicing disputes and other account maintenance issues as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sourcing equipment throughout the Sunbelt system, coordinating deliveries, monitoring invoicing, reviewing On-Rent reports weekly for targeted customer base, mediation of invoicing disputes and other account maintenance issues as required.
• Provide retail pricing quotes from specific manufacturers for customers.
• Acts as point of contact between Key Accounts Manager and Customer.
• Acts as the Sunbelt internal source for questions regarding regional key accounts, specific customer pricing and some but not all collections issues.
• Analyzes and reports Key Accounts activity to Manager and other team members weekly.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Proven ability to multi-task under fast-paced, sometimes high-stressed environment
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive interaction with customers, management and fellow employees
• Excellent written and verbal skills when addressing either individuals or groups
• Willing to meet and exceed customer expectations on a daily basis with willingness to “own” situations as they arise
• Dependable, motivated, and self-starter
• Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
• Customer service oriented
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales administration and customer service preferred
• Excellent Microsoft Excel experience required
• Basic Microsoft Word and Outlook experience
• Wynn Operating Database skills desired
Gear up for an exciting career!