Inside Sales Representative
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
DH Pace Company, Inc.:
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2017 sales in excess of $400MM
- Geographically growing; currently in over 40 offices
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, a DH Pace Company, aspires to hire an Inside Sales Rep will support our sales team through providing sales quotes to existing and potential entry door customers.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact sales by cultivating new customers and fostering long-term relationships with them.
- Communicate with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems; consultative sales
- Maintain and update Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) daily
- Be responsible for achieving sales objectives
- Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings with Sales Manager, General Manager and Sales Team
- Other duties as assigned
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Three (3) years Inside Sales experience (preferred)
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Experience with blue prints/plans and specs (preferred)
- Must have an outgoing personality and a natural affinity for taking care of customers
- References must be able to tell us that you have an outstanding work ethic, are highly reliable, self-motivated and goal oriented with a drive to be successful
- Must have good time management skills, be organized and have the ability to multi-task
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace and Overhead Door leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers we sell to in the Atlanta Metro Area.
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Advancement opportunities
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
Company: Overhead Door Company of Atlanta