Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about scaling ITOps sales across global theaters ? Do you have an ITOps domain background, balanced with strong sales and business development experience? Do you want to work with cross functional teams that drive cutting edge ITOps technologies and work with Sales Leaders? If you answered yes to these questions, Splunk has your dream job!
In this role you will support all aspects of Buying Center RSM transition/rollout to improve success globally and across regions
- Play an active and contributory role as part of the ITOps GTM leadership team
- Attend management calls/meetings/QBRs - contribute as a senior voice for global and theater ITOps RSM teams. Help identify, define and promote ITOps sales standard methodologies that are consistent across the globe.
- Contribute to the go forward ITOps RSM GTM and Engagement strategy.
- Work closely and align with the ITOps Theater leader to drive success in ITOps.
- Provide deal structuring assistance on BC specific proposals including: positioning suites, bundling, discounting, renewal upsell
- Work with ITOps RSM Sales Leader to provide weekly forecasts as part of the Global Forecast process.
- Act as “Exec” level air cover/support and a proxy in region for ITOps exec presence with our most strategic, complex and impactful accounts.
- Stay current and across key developments in ITOps industry - the goal for this role is to be ahead of where the wider Sales Specialist team are.
- Credible and active Internal & External evangelist.
- Contribution of blogs, whitepapers, webinars, presence at Splunk events etc
- Minimum 10 years of ITOps pre/post sales experience.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- Working experience in IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Master's a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.