What you will do
You will support the generation and evolution of a Supply Chain Planning application strategy for Johnson Controls by delivering business solutions that enable global and local business teams.
Your focus will be on Supply Chain Planning and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes, including demand, inventory, supply planning functions within the Manufacturing and Distribution operations globally. You will do this by driving continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency while also proactively driving solution usage and simplification with business partners.
How you will do it
- Develop and execute solution roadmap that aligns to business strategy and measurably drives business KPIs.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a Supply Chain Planning implementation roadmap maximizing company benefits.
- Generate end-to-end solution proposals recommendations to business requirements, including the proposed solution architecture, estimated cost, time, internal effort as well as implementation risks, including partner recommendations.
- Responsible for the implementation of such projects, including solution design, development, testing, deployment and post go-live support and transition to IT Operations, fulfilling all business requirements on time, budget and quality.
- Supervise the small Enhancement queue for Supply Chain Planning applications, from inception to deployment.
- Coach, establish and influences the usage of technical best practices across the operations organization. Coordinates and ensures data governance methodologies are adhered to within our environment.
- Support IT Business Partners and user community in opportunity definition, business case build and in the elicitation and validation of business requirements.
- Collaborate with ERP and Enterprise Integration teams in defining and delivering end-to-end solutions, including system integrations.
- Work with the ePMO organization in building project plans and in project coordination for application delivery activities.
- Interact with Application Support leaders on defining support solution designs as well as with the transition to the Managed Services team responsible for day-to-day support.
- Collaborate with Global Infrastructure and Global Security teams in defining and delivering solutions.
- Ensure quality project delivery on-time and within budget.
What we look for
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience working in functional/business process roles
- 3 years of experience supply chain business processes and experience with Logility and other advanced planning/S&OP platforms
- Experience with Logility Demand, Inventory and Replenishment Planning or Logility internal tools (reporting, AdapLink)
- Deep business process knowledge in Sales and Operations planning, sales forecasting and collaboration, inventory planning and optimization, and supply/replenishment planning
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, and influence, as well as relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word)
- SQL experience
- Proven experience working on large-scale supply chain transformation initiatives
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.