Requisition Number: ICASC01141
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS’s software solutions.
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings – “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” February 2020, “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2019, “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2018, “Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records Vendors” April 2017, & “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is the clinical and business subject matter expert throughout the implementation of the SIS Complete application and is responsible for the success of implementation projects from initiation to post activation support. After training, the IC will use his/her perioperative and business knowledge in workflow analysis, system configuration, and application training.
The Implementation Consultant will need to be able to work the following hours:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have proven experience with Analytics Implementations, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Assist clients with application configuration, based on user needs and industry standards
- Perform project management tasks to take clients through project life cycle
- Train administrative and end users on the application.
- Determine business and clinical requirements and establish partnership with client for successful implementation for the project team (client, vendors, and SIS).
- Review, discuss, understand, and execute the processes and procedures with the team on all facets of the project; including project kickoff, milestones, training and education, reporting, interfacing, troubleshooting, and issue tracking, and escalation.
- Identify client-associated risks and provide actions or solutions.
- Give a hands-on approach to the implementation process.
- Identify possible risks with the client on a continual basis during the project life cycle
- Review, assess, and help manage the application scope of work and scheduling.
- Exposure to and use of ASC billing practices
- Assist and focus client in directing resources and efforts to achieve project goals.
- Address client’s application issues and close all issues before transition to Support.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, ASC industry preferred
- Experience with SAAS software implementations
- Skill in interpersonal communication, both verbal and written, across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to take a friendly approach to teaching all level of end users.
- Must be able to motivate others to learn.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Skill in problem solving in order to provide issue resolution and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment while taking ownership for one’s project.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter while working on projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them to new situations.
- Must have a minimum of 40Mbps internet download speed to effectively run SIS Systems
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS DESIRED:
- Experience with ASC Clinical and Billing Practices
- Knowledge of perioperative regulatory compliance and best practice recommendations.
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates