HVAC Mechanic - Embassy Suites Atlanta/Buckhead
An HVAC Mechanic is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the hotel's heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and machinery in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an HVAC Mechanic, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the hotel's heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and machinery in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to correct temperature conditions and to make adjustments
- Maintain, monitor, repair, conduct routine preventive maintenance and non-scheduled maintenance of all heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment including, but not limited to, replacing mechanical seals, re-packing pumps and valves, replacing bearings and bets, checking for proper alignment, repairing fan coil units, brazing and soldering, calibrating controls, working on pressure vessels, replacing piping and fittings
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Conduct visual inspections of gauges, dials and mechanical equipment
- Assist in start-up, shut-down and operation of all heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!