Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States.
We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
Compensation: $15- $16 per hour based on experience
Pointe at Lenox Park is looking for people who thrive off using their attention to detail by maintaining the grounds, amenities, and overall curb appeal to attract new residents.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perks RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Inspects grounds daily and removes trash, debris, and pet waste to meet company standards
- Runs the trash compactor
- Remove trash and remaining items from vacant apartments
- Pressure wash breezeways and common areas
- In inclement weather, perform tasks to keep sidewalks and building access free of hazards
- Complete assigned minor and routine service tickets as requested
- Demonstrate customer service skills by treating residents, staff and vendors in a professional manner
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Drivers license is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Current Certification in CPO or agree to become certified within 3 months of employment
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and were proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email the Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.