The Named Tax Representative provides support to an identified base of USG clients on the Tax Filing platform. Through employing exceptional quality service and effective communication with customers and internal business partners, the NTR is a primary contact for client accounts to facilitate and, at times, provides direct resolution for client inquiries. The NTR works within a team environment to respond to client inquiries received via the Salesforce platform, ensures clients have proper case created for inquiries and act as a primary point of contact for internal and external calls. The position requires the ability to provide excellent service by adhering to case management best practices, requires a high level of organization and the ability to effectively work with internal team members and partners in a shared service delivery model.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2020 and #2 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2020. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune's 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #9 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate resolution for a base of customers aligned with UltiPro payroll support teams
- Participates or hosts client engagement calls to address service issues.
- Is an internal contact for PS inquiries from other teams and is responsible for addressing or routing inquiry appropriately for resolution
- Works with the appropriate team members to address resolution to Payment Services inquiries. These include but are not limited to reviewing status of amendments, tax notices, collections and payments
- Ensure all inquiries have a salesforce case created
- Builds and maintains strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization.
- Identifies areas of client dissatisfaction and proposes solutions. Coordinates with Team Lead, Lead Account Manager or direct manager to resolve. Provide critical care as needed.
- May assist in funding inquiries related to estimated and expedited tax payments
- May provide support to address reconciliation discrepancies for periodic, quarter-end and/or year-end filings
- Provide subject matter expertise on payment service inquiries. Make recommendations and provide resources to clients as needed.
- Maintain the Ultimate Software support methodology and best practices.
- Provide after-hours support and act as department liaison as needed.
- The NTR follows tight deadlines during USG peek quarter-end tax filing preparation and production schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years United States multi-state and local payroll tax filing experience
- Must be able to manage customer base in organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expected to work overtime as required during any time sensitive job assignments possibly involving attendance on weekends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, and Excel
- Experience with the payroll tax filing service bureau
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- AA in Business, Accounting, Financial arena or customer service related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Customer Service experience
- Financial services orientation – banking, payroll, tax filing, or accounting
- There are no unique physical requirements.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company's online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent “recruiters“ have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click “Apply“ and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.