Financial Advisory Services - Senior Associate
Riveron’s Financial Advisory Services (FAS) practice specializes in resolving complex client issues as a result of change, whether it’s a carveout, IPO, merger or the need to implement new accounting standards. The Senior Associate level position will assist with IPO Readiness and Execution, Debt Offerings, Carve-out Financial Statements, Complex Accounting Matters, SEC Financial Reporting, Revenue Recognition, Lease Accounting, IFRS Accounting and Conversions, Business Combinations and Integration, Management Reporting (FP&A), Restatements, Internal Control Remediation, Audit Readiness, Transition Executive Management, and SOX Readiness. In addition, these positions will contribute to the growth and development of the practice.
As a Team Member, You Will:
- Conduct and review research and analysis of a wide range of financial transactions and assist in resolving complex client issues
- Participate in financial planning for corporate clients
- Apply financial technical knowledge to specific client situations
- Interface with clients to obtain information to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Clearly communicate status updates and project objectives to the project team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Participate and support business development efforts (research, diligence, analysis, proposal support)
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field of study (Master’s is preferred)
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience within an audit and/or industry accounting role
- Experience working for Big 4, professional services, or advisory firm strongly preferred
- Relevant certification (CPA preferred)
- Experience in capital markets (preferred)
- Working knowledge of professional guidance such as GAAP, GAAS, and IFRS
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products with Advanced Excel skills
- Ability and/or experience with accounting research and writing
Characteristics for Success in This Role:
- Ability to develop, grow, and sustain client relationships
- Ability to work in ever-changing, dynamic environments
- Problem identification and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to craft and deliver verbal, written, and oral messages and make recommendations to a variety of audiences, including client leadership and internal teams
- Desire to participate in internal and external initiatives that benefit Riveron or community efforts including community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- Ability and desire to travel
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you’ll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.