Field Support Manager
Marshall Retail Group
The Store Manager is required to oversee an assigned store ensuring stores are operating in accordance to company and property standards day to day.
- 3+ years of experience in a lead or management role in a fast paced retail environment OR in retail training
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Organized, detail oriented, and strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Proven communication skills
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel. Power Point, Publisher).
- Spur of the moment transportation required
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Drug Testing May be required depending upon location
- TAM Card may be required depending upon location
- Additional Security clearance may be required depending upon location
- Fashion, shoe and jewelry stores prefer candidates with a passion for style, excellent taste and a flair for styling others (FASHION Department)
- Candy, gift and sundry stores prefer candidates with an excellent sense of humor, promoters of fun and a passion for a fast paced environment (LOGO Department)
- Electronics personal media systems, big box experience, technophile