Field Staff Appraiser
Limited Time Only: Signing Bonus Starting at $10,000!
As a Field Staff Appraiser (FSA) at Clario, your contributions not only improve the lives of our customers, you play a role in shaping the industry’s future. We firmly believe in advancing the appraisal industry, using cutting-edge technology, and exploring innovative ideas to address industry challenges. We have built one of the strongest leadership and staff appraiser teams in the business while also establishing a growing appraiser trainee program. Together, our team provides superior service, quality, and problem-solving for Clear Capital and our clients. As we continue to expand into new markets nationwide, we want to continue to grow our team of nice people. At Clario, you will have the opportunity to participate in innovative appraisal solution pilots and share your voice. As part of the team leading the charge, you can expect the highest level of support as you adapt to industry changes and the way they affect your workload and processes.
What you will work on
- Complete residential real estate appraisals that are compliant with Federal and State laws, as well as in accordance with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Provide industry-leading customer service while ensuring the highest level of appraisal quality
- Represent Clario with the highest level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
- Collaborate effectively with internal customers to ensure seamless customer service
Who we are looking for
- We hire nice people and truly believe our people are what makes Clario stand out in this industry.
- State licensed real estate appraisers. License level of Certified is preferred, but may not be required
- Strong technical skills using appraisal tools, this includes proficiency with mobile and digital technology
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills; willingness to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team to find solutions while delivering excellence to our customers and clients
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time pressures, work independently with minimal supervision, and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to providing strong customer service while also navigating challenges related to process issues or valuation decisions
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening), as well as strong organizational skills
- Maintain a professional presence and demeanor at all times, which includes a professional appearance when dealing with the public (homeowners, real estate agents, clients)
- Ability and willingness to perform work both indoors and outdoors. This may include being exposed to inclement weather during the appraisal inspection
- If interested, we offer career opportunities to shape the future of the industry through our Supervisor-Trainee Program in eligible markets
- Our appraisers love our benefits like health, dental, vision, telehealth, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, E&O coverage, Continuing Education time & resources, and more!
- You are provided with all equipment and software to complete your appraisal assignments, as well as reimbursed for other expenses such as mileage, MLS, and licensing fees.
- Access to our cutting-edge CubiCasa Floor plan technology.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clario is an equal opportunity employer