Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant, Ops Finance Transportation
Are you always looking around corners and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter and want to support a highly engaged team?
ATS (Amazon Transportation Services) is looking for an exceptionally talented, customer service obsessed, resourceful and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support Directors on the Operations Finance Transportation team.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining great flexibility and a sense of humor. The candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage procurement for the company and expenses in timely manner
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering, etc.)
· Drive and track completion of key deliverables; follow up on outstanding items and projects as needed
· Organize, prioritize and manage time-sensitive, confidential information; ensure any action items are executed
· Work closely with leadership team and other Executives Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
· Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
· 3+ years of administrative experience supporting management level staff; senior level executives is highly preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Experience managing complex calendars
· Experience coordinating meetings and events and travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Administrative experience supporting executive level staff
· Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines,
· Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround,
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, Strong analytical skills,
· Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· Ability to work cross functionally, and coordinate multiple inputs from different teams to a single deliverable
· Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.