The position of Executive Assistant at CollabNet Version One reports directly to the CEO and supports him and members of the executive team as requested. The position is located in the company's headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia.
It requires excellent organization skills, great attention to detail, the ability to work well with people at all levels within the company, and outstanding collaborative skills. Because this position will frequently handle sensitive information, the successful candidate must be counted on to maintain the strictest confidentiality.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and calendar management – manage the executive's calendar, schedule meetings, dinners and events as necessary, prepare agendas, and operate audio-visual systems during meetings as required
- Travel preparation – Schedule flights, make hotel/car rental reservations, and coordinate out-of-town meetings for the executive
- Expense management – help maintain receipts and complete expense reports for the executive
- Shipping and handling – handle shipping of materials for the sales and marketing organizations and others as needed
- Communication – write emails, letters and reports as required; screen incoming phone calls and maintain the company's internal distribution lists to reflect changes in the organization as they occur.
The position requirements are:
- Prior experience as an executive assistant in a corporate environment.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft office products, with an emphasis on Powerpoint and Excel.