Schneider is seeking a Driver Manager to join our thriving Operations team! Our Driver Managers provide excellent leadership to a group of our hardworking drivers in a fast- paced environment. In this role, you will act as the key link between the business, our drivers, and our customers. In this safety focused position, you will be accountable for fielding calls from drivers and working one-on-one to solve problems with creative solutions that exceed customer expectations and our company objectives.
About the role:
- Make safety-conscious decisions while ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures
- Balance the needs of our customers, our drivers, and the business resulting in a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide ongoing direction and leadership to drivers and internal associates to ensure excellent customer service, key factor achievement and associate development
- Collaborate with others in the organization to identify and implement both local and global creative solutions to improve retention
- Manage driver payroll, and ensure drivers have quality time at home
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a four-year college degree or have equivalent experience
- Have transportation, supply chain or logistics experience
- Be known for their ability to empower and mentor associates, to creatively problem solve, and to thrive in a dynamic environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships
- We are a responsible member of the community
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.