Digital Marketing Specialist
Trevelino/Keller is a pretty cool agency in the digital public relations and marketing space. We’ve had some years where our growth has been off the charts, like 4th fastest growing in the country. It’s not always about fastest though. Sometimes it’s about being the best, like “One of the 30 Best Firms to Work for in North America.” What is most important to us though is retention, and we know it’s tricky in the agency landscape. Some agencies are always hiring because they’re always replacing. We get it, after all, we lost two promising practitioners over the last 20 years. Of course, no firm is perfect. And we have no expectation that the next great addition to our team will be either because the only way to be the best is to stumble a little every now and then without losing your footing. So, consider T/K because we have just enough practices to stumble your way to greatness -- Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Franchising, Government, Lifestyle, and Environment., plenty of exposure to the services we think are most relevant today -- public relations, growth marketing, and creative services. How sweet is that? So much so our cup runneth over. Seriously, come for the culture, the experience, and the challenge. Come to live a little. Check us out at www.trevelinokeller.com.
Trevelino/Keller is in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist who can’t wait to challenge themselves in a fast-paced digital PR and marketing agency, supporting B2B and B2C clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for managing digital marketing efforts on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Recognizing this is a growth marketing position, we anticipate you can crush it in paid search, social media advertising, campaign development, execution, and reporting. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns for our clients through several platforms including, but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest as well as other platforms as relevant.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of Paid Search/Digital Media experience
- Developing campaigns, tracking budgets, and participating in the execution of campaigns.
- Ability to think on your feet, or someone else’s, so you can develop strategies including company launches, market roll-outs, new product introductions, and more.
- Experience managing paid media campaigns, ideally for multiple channels.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with advertising tools - Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager.
- Experience with keyword research and the ability to present campaign examples utilizing tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Moz.
- Knowledge of optimization techniques – keywords, campaign caps, targeting. Familiar and comfortable using audience, location, and device bid adjustments.
- Ability to develop testing structures and compile client-facing deliverables based on performance.
- Understanding of conversion tracking, tagging, and tracking solutions.
- Experience with SEO strategies a plus.
- Familiarity with Technical SEO and back-end optimizations, using various plugins
- Familiar with CRM systems and what role they play.
- Familiar with the process of creating and optimizing landing pages for campaigns
- Eager and fast learner with a willingness to help the team when needed.
- Reads blogs, publications, and more to keep up with latest industry trends.
Benefits and the Life-Long Perks
We feel really good about our package, including the money, a sweet performance bonus, all the healthcare coverage our provider provides [like 100%], no-joke professional development programs and rewards, good old-fashioned 401k program with a match, and a PTO (paid time off) package that starts at 18 days per year. Salary requirement is kind of important so don’t leave that blank.
Then there’s commission time. We call it X10. Just introduce us to a friend, college pal, distant cousin, even a stranger that leads to business and you score 10 percent of the fees for one year. It’s a sweet deal.
We have a few perks along the way, but seriously, there's really too many to mention. Let’s just say there’s a lot of free stuff, some shopping, tasty beverages, excursions, and random acts of entertainment.
Lastly, our offices are in West Midtown in King Plow Arts Center. Easily the hippest [yes, we used that word] part of town. Who doesn’t want to work in a warehouse loft? It will feel like home, which by the way you can work from in our hybrid workplace model. Interested? I wouldn’t waste time. We hate to disappoint candidates.
Be sure to include your salary requirement.