As the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at Assurant, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and managing the execution of digital marketing campaign strategies. You will work cross functionally within the global Marketing organization and focus on enabling key Marketing initiatives across 3 high growth lines of business in the organization.
You will be responsible for creating, coordinating and managing the execution of digital marketing campaign strategies. Works with Digital Marketing Channel Managers and Content Marketing team to build comprehensive, integrated distribution, promotion strategies/content amplification plans that deliver on marketing objectives. Acts as main POC for LOB leads and interfaces directly with key stakeholders to incorporate product knowledge and POVs. Creates campaign flow map and trigger strategies. Manages project timelines and budgets.
You will drive the digital campaign creative development process, creating briefs and working directly with internal/external teams to ensure deliverables are implementing digital best practices and are fit for purpose. Works with Channel Managers and Campaign Analyst on optimization of targeting/bidding based on results and campaign objectives.
You will set priorities and manages cross-functional stakeholder expectations, ensuring marketing objectives and goals are realized. Collaborates with Campaign Analyst to generate performance reports and incorporate insights and recommendations. Supports playbook development and standardizing project management and execution processes.
You will provide thought leadership on marketing best practices. This will also include being informed on new capabilities and industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing with proven success (b2b experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of integrated digital marketing including social, SEO, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development
- Advanced experience with project management and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Advanced ability to work effectively in situations driven by deadlines or which require flexibility to approach and execution
- Proven experience with client relations and business development initiatives, and deep understanding of the customer, client and market research
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experienced with establishing priorities, identify potential issues, troubleshoot and solving problems