As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for supporting and driving positive client outcomes across assigned accounts. In this capacity, you will partner with the Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Sales Account Executive, and mange cross-functional initiatives aligned to client goals and success criteria. It is critical for CSMs to capture and maintain an understanding of each client's business needs, goals and objectives as it relates to CEA and overall NICE offerings. This information is used to plan and execute on strategic initiatives supporting your accounts.
As the Client Success Manager, you will build and maintain functional expertise with the front-end use of CEA's Analytical Product and Service offerings. This includes a strong understanding of key technical considerations that impact our clients' ability to achieve their business goals. You will also conduct targeted analytical initiatives using CEA systems and data to support client value realization. The CSM will also partner with client leadership and functional teams to operationalize analytical outcomes, reporting, dashboards, etc.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details of established accounts, assess functional aspects of the current system deployment, and rally both clients and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking client value and positive outcomes. You will partner with the Sales team to create account plans and client deliverables, while demonstrating subject matter expertise through direct client interactions.
The CSM is a high visibility role with both internal (NICE) and client leadership teams. Performance criteria is directly tied to measurable client and account outcomes. This includes the ability to measure and gain agreement with clients on return on investment metrics related to CEA products and services, account renewal and growth rates, positive survey results, and completed client deliverables.
- Serve as the focal point for targeted accounts by establishing and driving an account plan to positive client outcomes
- Perform an account review using provided templates to determine areas of opportunity and targeted critical actions (functional and technical)
- Establish internal and client facing communication plans and meeting cadence to drive progress, communicate updates and achieve outcomes
- Manage communication and coordination between internal cross-functional teams to achieve targeted milestones
- Provide Best Practices and Lessons Learned to support the optimization of deployed systems, and their use
- Support the Sales Account Executive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand client relationships
- Coordinate with Services teams assigned to the account to provide leadership on focus areas and deliverables
- Advocate for assigned clients, while managing expectations and communication
- Provide regular updates to both client and internal executives on overall account health and activities
- Provide analytical operational expertise incorporating the use of deployed products and data
- Provide consultative guidance to your clients to achieve desired results
- Partner with the Sales team to overcome barriers and establish credibility within the accounts where needed
- Collaborate with internal Product leadership on opportunities to optimize product offerings based on learning from in-depth use of systems
- Coordinate with teams across NICE to drive overall account outcomes where needed
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE
Bachelors degree in Management, Finance, Business Intelligence / Analytics, or a related field; or equivalent work experience required. Masters degree preferred.
- 7+ years of consultative account/program management experience and/or significant experience with business intelligence, analytics, and data visualization as a services provider
- Experience with use of technology to build and analyze datasets for operational outcomes
- Experience with the development, positioning and quantification of operational recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar
- Ability to create and deliver polished presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint to different levels of audience
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate
- Experience managing one's own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously, while being flexible, agile, and resilient in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when supporting requests that create competing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Experience in Management Consulting
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.