ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
As a Customer Success Manager based from our Midtown Atlanta office, you will help customers optimize their usage of Zenput to drive real results and improvements to their day-to-day store operations, resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and profitability.
- Drive on-boarding, deployment, and successful adoption of Zenput within your portfolio of customers.
- Become an expert user of Zenput so that you can deliver training to customers and provide credible guidance on how best to apply the tool to their specific operational processes and business challenges.
- Using a consultative approach, help customers optimize product value by teaching them how to leverage new or unused features.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship to encourage growth, expansion and loyalty.
- Identify new opportunities to expand Zenput to support additional work processes or departments within the customer’s business.
- Track and close renewal business on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with our Product team to bubble up customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- “Prime the pump” for customer case studies, quotes and testimonials by identifying advocates and sharing great stories with our Marketing team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-8 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management supporting a B2B SaaS product
- Successful track record collaborating cross-functionally across internal teams (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance) to solve customer problems
- MS Excel (formula entry & troubleshooting, shortcuts, data analysis, data clean-up)
- Previous experience using Salesforce and Google Apps is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team is a plus.
SKILLS & PERSONAL TRAITS
- You are organized and process-oriented, and enjoy uncovering opportunities to improve efficiency, both for yourself and your customers.
- You are focused, action-oriented, and always anticipating next steps: a natural project manager. You can create urgency without being annoying.
- You concentrate your efforts on the most important priorities, moving quickly through issues, and driving for completion. You know how to find the optimal balance between speed, accuracy, and quality in the work you deliver.
- You have a polished, professional, and articulate communication & presentation style, but you’re not a robot. Your personality shines through!
- You ask the right questions, listen well, and hear between the words.
- You are honest and empathetic. You see the world through the customer’s eyes.
- You enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a colleague.
- You are creative and resourceful, and can adapt to rapidly-changing priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You are comfortable making a judgment call in an ambiguous or novel situation.
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.