EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
EIS is growing its presence on the internet. We’ve redesigned the company site to become a self-service hub, but most of our customers still don’t know the great news! We need digitally savvy, customer-focused professionals who can help our customers learn about the new site. The Customer Service Specialist – eCommerce is responsible for learning all aspects of the sales and customer service process to provide support and assistance. Come and grow with us!
- Respond to and manage customer related issues including order entry, processing incoming electronic orders, expediting, maintaining customer accounts, source products and pricing, maintaining customer scheduled orders.
- Migrate existing customers placing phone orders over to ecommerce.
- Assist customers with ecommerce questions, including but limited to how to fully optimize the self-service experience (placing orders, responding to chat inquiries, invoicing, tracking, order history, quotes, etc.).
- Provide feedback to management and production regarding customer needs and concerns.
- 2 – 3 years ecommerce experience highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP business software a plus
- Requires an Associate's degree in related business field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent persuasive and communication skills
- Proficient analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
- Innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Able to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results