iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for driving customer retention and expansion programs to existing iboss customer base. This individual will interview customers and amplify their experience with iboss cloud solutions. The customer stories will be shared with Analysts, Sales, Customer Experience and Marketing teams. We would love someone who is passionate about telling our customer stories.
- Manages Analyst Relations program
- Drive customer reference program
- Builds a constant drumbeat of customer stories to analysts and to market
- Collaborates closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales/Partner and Executives
- Manage event logistics and attend customer hosted events and user conferences
- Source customer speakers for live and virtual events
- Work closely with the Communication and Digital Marketing teams to
- Tell the customer’s success story through written and visual outlets
- Drive customer communication via newsletters, webinars, and other appropriate marketing channels
- Established relationships with Analysts and key influencers
- Experience communicating with CXO / VP level executives
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working familiarity with relevant Marketing Automation and Analytics tools, software and platforms.
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related field, or commensurate commercial experience.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas