In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Risk by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globe, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42
You’ll be joining a fast-paced team that effectively communicates business value to tough-to-impress security buyers. You’ll manage our content assets and maintain our content factory across the marketing team, and you’ll integrate content production across the company. You will help identify subject matter experts, develop content to drive buyer engagement, and promote company/product awareness consistent with Code42’s marketing objectives and buyer needs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Content Program Management - the operational foundation that aligns people, process and technology to power our strategy
- Asset Management
- Document inventory in editorial calendar and content audit documents
- Track usage and performance of content
- Track, manage, and apply universal taxonomy and tagging
- Manage content streams for our demand marketing campaigns
- Activate content in alignment with Demand, Corporate, Product, and Customer Marketing functions
- Content Technology
- Onboard and manage use of content technology such as Uberflip, Wistia, and WordPress
- Ensure the use of content technology is aligned with Marketing and Sales processes
- Partner with Web, Blog, and Field Marketing teams to be sure final content is activated in all places needed
Content Factory Management – the process for creating and distributing content in a scalable and consistent manner
- Content process
- Use systems like JIRA, Google workspace, and project management tools to manage content projects, make requests of different teammates and notify the organization of content status
- Communicate requirements, deadlines, statuses, and launch/activation of content consistently
- Manage to priority and timeline requirements driven by campaigns and quarterly goals
- Work with freelancers and agency partners to maintain a universal view of content creation
- Content creation and repurposing
- Create copy for content assets, webpages, emails, and landing pages
- Produce microcontent from hero assets that is appropriate for different marketing channels
- Work with freelancers and agency partners to ensure content reflects our unique point of view on security and Insider Risk
- Quality governance:
- Review and edit content developed by contributors inside/outside organization; share and manage approval process
- Apply brand and style guidelines
- Continuously review active content, and revise as needed to meet changing brand and message guidelines
- Retire content from use across all marketing and sales channels when it no longer fulfills a marketing need
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3-6 years of experience in B2B tech marketing, with an emphasis on writing/content development. Experience that demonstrates a history of detail and quality oriented program management required.
- A firm understanding of demand marketing, with experience using a content management/document tracking system a plus. Experience with ABM programs preferred.
- Outstanding writing/proofreading skills and a strong command of the English language
- An ability to absorb and master our value proposition and message for security buyers with limited guidance
- A positive, team-focused attitude, an ability to work independently while delivering and communicating results on time, and the adaptability to embrace change quickly are must-have qualities.
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on writing
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.