Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Terminus can have on their Account-Based Marketing strategy. This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
As a fast-growing startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives committed to our core values and focused on winning.
We’re looking for sales professionals located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options.
- Attain monthly, quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Generate 1/3 of your pipeline by prospecting into target accounts
- Be or become an expert in Account-Based Marketing and MarTech
- Be able to run a predictable business by forecasting within a 20% margin of error your revenue generation for the coming month & quarter.
- Participate in team meetings and trainings on a weekly basis
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscape
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive selling software to B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home dayCulture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine