Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Climbing Arborist to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You'll Do:
- Climb Trees! Davey offers both DdRT/MRS and SRT/SRS climbing systems.
- Operate as an active crew member with supporting ground crew and crew leader.
- Perform all aspects of tree pruning and removal services safely and skillfully for clients.
Including but not limited to:
- Pruning, thinning and remving deadwood throughout the tree canopy
- Installatin of cables, bracing and lightning protection systems
- Remval of hazardous trees
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
- Be part of the most progressive greenspace stewardship team in the industry.
- How high you grow depends on you!
What We're Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: Background in Forestry, Horticulture, Landscaping, or working at heights
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
- all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Secu