About the team
The Rentals Sales Team provides best-in-class advertising solutions and business consultation for Multi-Family partners. We connect with our clients through insight and energy as true partners in their business. Specialized by geographical territories to streamline efficiency and expertise across our marketplace and is armed with creative technological solutions, strategic data, as well as excellent training and development to amplify the growth of our clients. Our team embodies the spirit of all our core values and plays a key part in the success of our organization.
About the role
The role of the Client Success Manager is to drive engagement, loyalty, retention and growth with their clients. You will guide and coach your clients to success using an established program through client motivation, client education, and client engagement. As a Client Success Manager you will help our paying clients generate a return on every investment they make with the Zillow Group.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers and analyzing customer health metrics, providing insights to ensure they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Own your book of business and help nurture our next generation of top clients
- Provide mentoring and education to Multi-Family Partners
- Serve as the primary contact of newly onboarded customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Facilitate positive client experiences through your expertise of our systems & processes
- Have local knowledge of trends, market conditions, and advertising tendencies based on market assigned upon hire
- Partner with Account Executive and Support Teams to help identify upsell opportunities
- Conduct and facilitate regular client experience and engagement events
Who you are
- 2+ years Account Management experience
- Excel at building relationships in order to engage and retain clients
- Experience managing a book of business of $300,000 or more in monthly reoccurring revenue
- You thrive in a high energy, fast pace environment
- Proven track record working in a metrics driven environment
- Experience using Salesforce, NetSuite, or similar CRM solution
- You are a master facilitator, trainer, and relationship expert
- You have a willingness to work with sales partners to help cultivate client growth or resolution.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.