Grady Health System offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) under the supervision of the Professional Registered Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse, and/or the Physician, is responsible for providing age-appropriate, culturally and ethnically sensitive care, maintaining a safe environment, collecting information, communicating effectively, and utilizing technology. The CNA provides personal care of selected patients, assists with activities of daily living, provides comfort measures and nourishments, and performs selected therapies as delegated by a licensed professional. The role of the CNA also includes patient advocacy and performance improvement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- CNA certification in the State of Georgia required
- Current American Heart association Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Long term care experience strongly preferred
- Are moderate with sitting, standing, and walking
- May require lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds or pushing and/or pulling up to 75 pounds
- Good visual, hearing and speaking acuity
- Work environment may involve expose to risk of electrical shock, fumes, or air borne particles
- Work environment may involve possible exposure to infectious diseases
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
This position is located at Grady's Crestview Health & Rehabilitation Center
2800 Springdale Road SW
Atlanta, GA 30315