Business Performance Improvement - Senior Associate
Riveron’s Business Performance Improvement (BPI) practice focuses on improving business processes, enabling technology and aligning organizations for growth, and achieving strategic objectives, with the target core areas of finance and operations. The Senior Associate level position will assist with Business Process Design & Implementation, Technology Automation and Enablement, Corporate Services (including Shared Services Design and Implementation), Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Improvement, Merger Integration Planning and Execution, SG&A Cost Reduction, Working Capital Improvement, Revenue and Profitability Analysis, and Operational Due Diligence. In addition, these positions will contribute to the growth and development of the practice.
As a Team Member, You Will:
- Conduct and review research and analysis of a wide range of financial and operational issues related to business processes
- Apply specialized technical knowledge to specific client situations
- Interface with clients to obtain information to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Clearly communicate status updates and project objectives to the project team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Participate and support business development efforts (research, diligence, analysis, proposal support)
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s in business or related field of study (Master’s is preferred)
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience within a Big 4, professional services or advisory firm strongly preferred
- Exposure or prior involvement with accounting ERP systems and/or implementations (NetSuite, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP HANA, etc.)
- Prior involvement with finance governance and corporate performance management systems (i.e., Blackline, TriTech, OneStream, TM1, etc.)
- Process improvement experience related to P2P, O2C or R2R projects/roles
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance
Characteristics for Success in This Role:
- Candidates must have an objective focus on helping organizations increase profitability and improve cash flow
- Ability to develop, grow, and sustain client relationships
- Ability to work in ever-changing, dynamic environments
- Problem identification and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to craft and deliver verbal, written, and oral messages and make recommendations to a variety of audiences, including client leadership and internal teams
- Desire to participate in internal and external initiatives that benefit Riveron or community efforts including community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- Ability and desire to travel
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you’ll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.