WHAT’S OUR STORY
We are an engagement marketing agency with deep roots across sports, entertainment and lifestyle. We integrate live experiences, digital engagement and content to help our clients connect with their consumers. To best serve these clients, all our people are expected to meet Engine Shop’s standard of excellence.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a part of everything we do – from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY
Are you someone who has a passion for helping others and/or contributing to a greater cause? Are you an excellent communicator and effective multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects and responsibilities? Are you a team player who is comfortable having autonomy in your role but also working with a broader group?
Engine Shop is seeking a passionate and driven individual for a very specific position within an existing client program structure. The client’s primary focus is centered on developing & executing blood drive events in various communities across the country for the purpose of reaching a prescribed annual goal in donations.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid in strategy development & execution of existing nation-wide blood drive program
- Identify areas to streamline processes, innovate and share knowledge internally for improvement
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and external relationships to increase annual donation amounts
- Develop and adhere to processes to ensure organization & consistency for 200+ events
- On-site management of events with vendors, partners & staff
- Provide weekly updates to event dashboard, recognizing & implementing areas of improvement
- Prior experience with blood drives (either independent sites or in conjunction with the American Red Cross or similar organizations) or in coordinating major volunteer initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and vendors seamlessly
- Willingness to host effective training webinars
- Natural ability to think & act proactively
- Strong, thoughtful written & verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Requires approximately 40% - 60% travel out of the year or 8 – 10 day trips per month (some may require overnight stays)
- Passion for community engagement initiatives and staying current on industry trends
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.