Proliant is seeking an Bilingual (Spanish / English) Associate Administrative Assistant to work in our WOTC Department out of our corporate office in Atlanta Georgia (Perimeter Mall Area).
Are you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!
At Proliant, we come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in business. Our team across the entire company is made up of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. And that shows in how we build, sell, and deploy our products. We are proud of how we have served our customers for 26 years. Through multiple recessions, 9/11, and major global shifts, we have continued to strive to bring the best technology enabled solutions to businesses to help them take care of their most important asset their people.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. We are looking for individuals have a desire to work in one of the most dynamic sectors of technology - HR Tech.
We want people who
- Truly care and have passion about the work they do
- Arent afraid to have human conversations with other humans to solve their problems
- Want to grow into leaders with a community-first mindset
- Want to see success in themselves, their teams, and the businesses they serve
- Who are #ProliantStrong
- The ideal candidate will have buoyant energy, terrific people skills, and a professional manner
- Excellent customer service, telephone, listening, and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize; ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
- Strong PC skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attendance, consistent work history and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Ability to be a team player with a positive attitude who enjoys a variety of different tasks
- Bilingual capabilities are MANDATORY for this position
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing, respected company who believes in promotion from within! We offer a great work environment and great location! Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid time off, supplemental programs, FREE breakfast and lunch daily, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 / hour