We are searching for an Automation Engineer in Atlanta, GA (Midtown) to work at an industry-leading company. This person will join a team delivering a next generation operating system built to run across various types of equipment.This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $66.00 - 73.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, execute and support automation infrastructure and scripts that will enable the project to save time, effort, mitigate risks and provide qualified results.
- Partnering closely with a team of Developers and Integration engineers during the project's infancy to prepare for automated testing and to then execute and support the aligned upon plan.
- Partner with development and engineering management to understand automation requirements and ensure testability of those designs
- Design automation architecture
- Maintain automation architecture
- Seek innovation opportunities with automation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.