A fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a forward thinking company
About the Gig:
- You will be responsible for owning a territory of higher education institutions (universities and colleges) across North America
- You will be a Top Hat brand ambassador and business development executive within your territory
- You will grow the campus user base through lead generation, referrals, and establishing/maintaining relationships through the schools
- You will educate professors on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform in their classrooms
- You will run demonstrations of Top Hat via sharing software and in-person (travelling on campus across North America)
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills
- You have previous cold-calling experience in an outbound sales environment (or are incredibly eager to learn!)
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
- You will also manage special projects for the executive team as required
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.