This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage hourly employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching and discipline.
- Reviewing applications, interviewing, and making recommendation to hire Hourly employees.
- Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of the restaurant.
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction; manage food costs, inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
- Ensure CHARM Service Model is executed by every team member with every guest.
- Providing, directing and scheduling Front of House and Back of House training.
- Supervise and overseeing the production and preparation of food and beverage in a manner consistent with established recipes and procedures.
- Follow Operations Playbook to ensure consistent daily operations.
- Utilize digital manager logbook to communicate shift notes, product needs, equipment repairs and staffing notes with management team.
- Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so that the safety of our employees and guests are always maintained.
- Manage food, supplies and liquor costs by conducting weekly inventory.
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
- Verify that all food and beverages are prepared to Ruby Tuesday recipe specifications about portion, preparation, and plate presentation.
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product and menu rollouts.
- Lives our core values every day: Lead Boldly, Care Deeply, and Tell the Truth.
1830 Holiday Drive, Athens, Tennessee 37303
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prefer 2 years of hands-on restaurant management experience.
- ServSafe Certified preferred or able to obtain certification within 90-days of employment.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Commitment to excellence in friendly service.
- Proven ability growing sales.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to analyze issues and problem solve.
- Sets clear goals for themselves and their team.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Foster collaboration and team work within your team.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work up to 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.