supervision, operate, troubleshoot, and perform advanced maintenance activities
for automated vaccine packaging and labeling equipment such as: high speed
labelers, robotic pick and place equipment, high speed vision systems, shrink
wrappers, printers, and conveyance systems.
As an employee of
Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery,
development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our
global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to
the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage
lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a
healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion,
mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
- Lead and monitorSet-ups, Changeovers, and autonomous maintenance on the Packaging equipment.
- Performs accuratetroubleshooting of equipment/system events and contributes to detailed failureanalysis to uncover root cause.
- Develop and reviseof equipment SOPs and training programs/modules (One point lessons) to ensureoperators have clear and consistent instructions and training on how toproperly operate equipment.
- Perform “on thejob“ training to improve less experienced techs skills
- Operate labelers,pick and place equipment, vision systems, and printers to ensure theachievement of required daily output.
- Accurately performand complete all documentation require to request all packaging products,materials and components require for the day to day operations of the packagingdepartment.
- Maintain equipmentin good condition according to job plans and SOP's and report unusual sounds,smells, part replacement, etc.
- Ensure thatelectronic equipment data analysis systems are functioning accurately and thatcontextualizing data is inputted correctly.
- Demonstrates avisible and tangible commitment to HSE, Lean Principles, and other corporateinitiatives in all work related activities.
- In addition to theabove, other assigned duties & project deemed appropriate within theposition scope.
- High school Diplomaor equivalent and five (5) years of relevant experience; or
- Associate Degree inMaintenance or related field from an accredited institution and three (3) yearsof relevant experience.
- Five-plus (5 ) yearsof combination of education and experience related to automated manufacturing.
- Basic ComputerSkills (example: MS Outlook and web-based applications).
- Basic mechanicalskills (example: use of basic tools).
- Equipmenttroubleshooting knowledge and skills
- Ability to followand create detailed instructions and procedures
- Ability to lift upto 35 lbs
- Ability to operate areach truck forklift
- Basic aptitude formath and computer skills
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing totake a drug test and post-offer physical (if required).
- Must be 18 years ofage or older.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation
with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough
therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a
diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for
all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit
join us in our effort to make more health.
Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer
Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., Boehringer
Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont,
Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to
a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion;
national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic
partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military status;
domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.