The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations for a location. This position advocates for the customer and associate experience. It also works on the process of generating sales, setting appointments, meeting with new and existing customers, and overseeing their accounts with service excellence. This position assists new associates with the employment process and assesses candidate strengths and skills to facilitate a great match for the assignment.
Do you want to be a high-energy star at one of the best staffing companies, putting people to work as a Staffing Specialist?
Here's the work you get to do:
The Staffing Specialists job builds business relationships with customers and temporary associates, calls customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments, delivers marketing materials to potential clients, assists new applicants with the employment process, qualifies potential temporary associates for eligibility to work, selects associates for job assignments and directs them to the job site location, follows up with customers on outstanding invoices, and much more!
And here's the kind of person that will be amazing in this job:
- You can solve any problem. You love to win and determination and self-discipline have taken you far. You're a true self starter.
- There are no slow days in this fast paced, high-demand position. Your “multi-tasking“ skills will be put to the test as you juggle multiple requests and regularly face unexpected challenges that don't have easy answers.
- You're someone who can take a few deep breaths and shake it off when emotions get high. If you're more reactive, or tend to take things personally, you're not going to find happiness in this job.
- Even if you've had limited experience, you're willing to learn how to look someone in the eye and have honest, transparent and courageous conversations. Your aptitude for influencing even the most stubborn people with your delicate powers of persuasion will come in handy!
- You need to be someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment. When there's a problem, you don't just have one solution, you come up with three!
What skills drive your success?
- 3 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience. 1+ years of appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales, telemarketing, payroll, operational process experience also works. Fast-paced, customer focused job skills recognized.
- High school diploma or GED required but more education is great.
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.