Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB's Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is seeking a College Intern - 2020 Spring Semester for its Athens, Georgia location.
- Works on projects as directed by Manufacturing Engineers.
- Mechanical engineering projects.
- Electrical, automation & controls projects.
- Information Systems projects.
- Gather data for problem solving, processes, and procedure documentation.
- Seeking engineering degree.
- Good overall computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Database, drafting and AutoCAD skills.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. A desire to learn and research these areas to gain knowledge.
- Strong written and spoken communication.
- Technical writing ability.