Department: GENERAL MEDICINE (1200-63021)
Category: Nursing - Patient Care
Schedule: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: 3rd Shift - Nights
Union Position: No
FTE/Schedule: Full Time, Nights
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality -- the top rating given. In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor. You can see our many other quality awards and accolades HERE.
The RN for Asante Ashland Community Hospital (AACH) is responsible for delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacting with patients and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
As a Medical Surgical RN at Asante Ashland Community Hospital, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide personal patient care to ensure comfort and well being to our patients
- Work in a team environment
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
- RN experience in Med/Surg or equivalent experience preferred
- Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Cardiac rhythms experience preferred
- Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive starting wage
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state but Oregon license is required by start date
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association is required upon start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified through the AHA preferred
- Basic Cardiac Rhythms proficiency preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.