Requisition Number: PROCE02988
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Install, repair, and maintain all distributions of electrical systems and electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test all electrical components (i.e. generators, transformers, circuits, electrical panels)
- Must be able to follow instructions and fill out work order on a timely manner
- Complete forms and registration of tools utilized in workload.
- Install electrical cables, connectors, outlets and testing and securing the job done correctly.
- Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Safe team member -- Work in a safely manner
Other duties, but not limited to:
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested
- Attendance is expected and must be reliable. May have to work some nights due to heaters
- Assist in the event of emergencies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Knowledge in the use of diagrams, installation manuals to complete projects assigned.
- Knowledge 3 phase 220-480 Industrial
- Low voltage water clocks
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand for almost the entire shift
- Must have your own hand tools (i.e. screwdriver, pliers, wire-strippers)
- Able to drive vehicles (i.e. golf cart, scissor lift, etc.)
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish and English preferred, but not necessary)
- Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents