Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Part-time and/ or PRN | Maggie Valley, North Carolina (NC)
Home Care/ Private Duty 1:1 Cases
- First Shift (7A - 3P) OPEN
- Second Shift (3P - 11P) OPEN
- Third Shift (11P - 7A) OPEN
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, etc...
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, and a healthy diet.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with clients, family members, and co-workers.
Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants like you to join our team!
1977 Hendersonville Rd. Asheville, NC 28803
To learn more about joining our team, please call (828) 274-2082
To apply, please complete the online application OR come to the office Monday- Friday between 8 AM and 3 PM
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of experience (preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age
- (Active) CNA License for the State of North Carolina
- Must pass a drug screening and background check
(New grad CNAs welcome to apply!)
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Part-time, PRN, Maggie Valley, North Carolina (NC)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($$)
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Pick Cases and Your Schedule!
- Time and 1/2 Pay on Holiday's worked
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Asheville
- Job State: NC
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly