STAFFING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
About AtWork Personnel Services
Atwork is a national staffing firm headquartered in Knoxville TN, currently expanding in Ashburn, VA. We have successfully identified, recruited, and selected top quality candidates for some of the best companies in America!
The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with 100 offices nationwide and growing. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, five years in a row. AtWork Personnel Services of Ashburn offers a competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission incentive and a promising career path! We have a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t just a job – it’s a career!
We are a nationwide company with a local owner who is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback, we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success. AtWork is truly a great place to work!
The Account Executive is a blended role that includes both recruiting and new business development responsibilities.
Primary Recruiting Responsibilities
- Source candidates using various mediums (networking, internet research, database, cold calling, job boards, etc.)
- Recruit, qualify, and interview candidates in the industrial, clerical, admin, technical, and professional fields
- Use legal ethical hiring practices when interviewing and hiring employees
- Facilitate and follow up on interviews between clients and applicants
- Create and maintain applicant files
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Atwork and awareness of the competition
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly hiring goal and conversion
Primary Sales Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Make both formal and informal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Perform weekly marketing calls and garner weekly appointments.
- At least one year of recruiting experience (preferably staffing agency experience)
- Excellent ability to find top talent, source candidates and build solid relationship with them
- Inside sales experience a plus
- People person, enjoys working with others
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Approach work with a strong sense of urgency in making quality matches
- Must be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Great at multitasking
- Excellent phone skills
- Minimum High School Diploma, College preferred.
- Minimum 2 years staffing industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Must have experience with face–to-face interviewing and virtual recruiting
- Friendly, persuasive telephone manner.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised, self-motivated.
- Organizational skills necessary to follow through on all requests for information and select the appropriate response.
This is the people business and we’re changing lives. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, then please apply online today.