CACI is seeking a Data Analyst who has experience analyzing automated system and system data interfaces. They should be technically proficient with Linux and Microsoft operating systems and should be comfortable working with end users and development teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
Applicants should be technically skilled and willing to gain a deep understanding of the business processes supported by this interface.
What You'll Get to Do:
Serves as an Agile Scrum team member providing software operations and maintenance services for the RCAS/IPPS-A information exchange. Basic responsibilities include:
- Develop documentation and mapping between reports and system data fields
- Support the design and creation of data models
- Support data analysis and data validation activities
- Organize data points and exception details for team input and tracking
- Provide insights to technical team regarding the system and how data evolves through the processes
- Communicate with software development teams and management
- Analyze operational patterns and trends to determine the overall heath of the components of the interface
- Make recommendations to the software development team for improvements to the monitoring and diagnostics tooling
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience reading system logs and traces
- Ability to read and edit XML
- Experience handling PII
- Ability to act independently to detect, diagnose, and resolve problems with the software or the data
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Proficiency working within Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- DOD 8570 Certification
- Familiarity with ARNG force management and or personnel management regulations, procedures, and protocols
- Experience using service management or customer management software (e.g. ServiceNow)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.