We are currently looking to hire morning and evening shifts!
Team Members are the key to helping us grow and continue to be a successful company. At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities.
Team Members are expected to:
- Make Guest Service their first priority and consistently provide great customer service to every guest.
- Accurately perform duties during rush periods and maintain a clean and stocked work area.
- Consistently produce quality work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work well with co-workers at all times and accept new duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Be consistently reliable and dependable and come to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain proper uniform and grooming standards.
- Uphold Costa Vida's food and safety standards.
Cold Prep Responsibilities:
- Food preparation, chopping vegetables, making salads and putting together entrees.
- Ensuring that food is properly stored.
- Performing kitchen maintenance; emptying the trash, mopping floors and washing dishes.
- Learn and follow the designated cooking methods to assist in preparing the appropriate menu items consistently.
- Strives to learn to improve cooking skills and expands knowledge about food products and techniques.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Must have an unexpired food handlers permit, or can obtain a permit before work duties begin
- A willingness to learn new tasks
- Fun, energetic, and positive personality
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time