WHS Recordkeeping Case Manager
The WW Operations' Workplace Health and Safety Team is looking for a Manager of Record-keeping to help implement compliance initiatives and programs. This manager will implement developed programs to enable accurate and compliant record-keeping and efficient workplace practices for hundreds of thousands of employees across the Amazon Operations Network (i.e., Fulfillment Centers, Amazon Stores, Transportation Network, Prime Air, as well as new business ventures that remain to be seen).
Prefer to be located near an Amazon Headquarters in Seattle, Nashville, or Washington D.C. If necessary, this role can be tagged to any Amazon Corporate Building in United States.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a comprehensive workplace health and safety compliance and recordkeeping program
- Manage an OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping and reporting program
- Monitor implemented solutions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain platform to assess key policies and procedures to mitigate identified risks and to meet government, industry, company compliance requirements.
- Review program business rules, documents, marketing materials and information systems to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, federal and state laws.
- Ability to quickly earn and maintain trust
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage newly developed projects and programs independently and often in an ambiguous environment
- Able to travel 20-30%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety (OSH), Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), or other related fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience in safety, compliance, and/or regulatory affairs, including experience developing and implementing safety strategies and programs examples: OSHA and regulations, policies, and guidance
- Experience with MS Office, data retrieval/mining skills using data warehouse systems
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work across senior levels of leadership and all levels of an organization with multiple businesses, including operations, legal, and public policy, to provide leadership and strategic planning on compliance and recordkeeping
- Proven analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- Have or working towards a PE, ASP, CSP or other recognized professional certification
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,700-100,800 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.