This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
- Assist in developing partner relationships with stakeholders and other internal groups by supporting attendance at technical exchange meetings
- Develop, document and monitor the execution of existing and emerging vulnerability scanning service offerings to more thoroughly detail current operational capabilities and any necessary expansions to the vulnerability scanning service
- Update and make additions to current runbooks and service briefings, create new runbooks and service offerings as needed, and create scripts/coding/integration for improving the efficacy of day-to-day tasks and requests as needed
- Utilize Jira tickets for completing any modifications entered into the database.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge base repository to assist communication, coordination, and information sharing with internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Ensure proper formatting, editing, technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation
- Keep up-to-date with new and upcoming technologies, conducting additional research into subjects related to vulnerability scanning and risk management
- Participate in the planning process for requested service enhancements, including teleconferences with stakeholders and other branches, as well as develop recommendations for improvements
- Must have hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning tools: Nmap and Nessus Tenable, pshtt, trustymail, sslyze
- Strong knowledge of BOD 18-01 (Web and Email Security) compliance checks for Federal stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining vulnerability scanning service queues and current/future process documentation, monitoring scans and report delivery, providing recommendations for service enhancements, and assisting with other requested deliverables as necessary.
- Experience in providing weekly status and monthly status reports to federal customers
- Experience with scripting and security automation
- Expertise in network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills to analyze complex security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Bachelorâs degree
- One or more of the following: CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, Security
- 5 years of relevant experience
Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
Work may include travel with the military to participate in exercises in austere conditions
Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
May require operating motor vehicles.
Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory.
It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours required.
You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency, or exercise
You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
Position may require night and weekend work and could include travel with the military to participate in operations/exercises located in areas with field conditions
Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions
Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels.
Candidate must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on clientâs standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.