Supply Chain Risk Intelligence Analyst
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS’ Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
Amazon Web Services is looking for a Supply Chain Risk Intelligence Analyst to help build the reporting, data analysis and insights across the global supply chain to internal business units. This position will work with supply chain and analytics leadership to help identify risks to the supply chain and report their impact to internal and external Customers. This role will also be responsible for assisting in Supply Chain assessment and analysis, and reporting on supplier intelligence.
· Preparing intelligence reports and maintaining and establishing intelligence records and files.
· Determining how reliable and significant incoming intelligence information might be, because sources of information are not always accurate or reliable and must be critically analyzed for importance.
· Putting new data in context with existing intelligence so AWS has the most up-to-date information possible.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or additional 4+ years of experience in lieu of a degree.
· Minimum of 4 years of industry experience in risk identification and remediation;
· Minimum 4 years of experience managing programs or projects in regulated environments
· Examining information from a wide array of foreign sources
· Evaluating and assessing gathered information
· Developing meaningful intelligence assessments, free of any bias
· Report writing and making oral briefings
· Integrating the cultural context from foreign sources
· Working under tight deadlines
· Working effectively with a cross-functional team
Possess excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us