Special Security Representative
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position of Special Security Representatives.
The Special Security Representative (SSR) is primarily responsible to validate and certify cleared and uncleared personnel throughout government facilities to include all Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs). SSRs are required to always hold a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance. All work is performed indoors within the facility.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Certify incoming/outgoing visit requests via Scattered Cattles and Integrated Security Management System (ISMS).
- Request employee PIV card swipe access for SCIF.
- Request employee IDS personal identity number for employees authorized to open/close SCIF.
- Will coordinate with servicing Special Security Officer (SSO) but not limited to:
- Conduct SCI Indoctrinations.
- Conduct Collateral and SCI debriefs (if applicable)
- Ensure all personnel with approved access to collateral or SCIF facilities are fully trained on opening/closing procedures to include demonstration of the process.
- Familiar with procedures for the generation, processing, handling and disposition of classified, unclassified and sensitive information to include, but not limited to:
- Validate SCIF access rosters.
- Execute media/equipment entry/exit form.
- Validate all forms requiring security clearance/access verification.
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will arrive at work at the designated time in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, VIPs, and the general public
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays and be on call
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Requirement: Minimum of BS/BA degree is preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Providing expert direction and guidance.
- Managing multiple concurrent project tasks.
- Training and training development and experience conducting analysis.
- Prior military, civilian, or security experience preferred.
- Honorably discharged (If Applicable)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility.
Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret security clearance.
Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material.
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.