Sr. UX Designer - Indirect Supply Chain
Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in any Amazon corporate office in the US. Examples include, but are not limited to, Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, LA/Irvine, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, Nashville, Boston, NYC, Washington DC, etc.
Amazon WW Operations is looking for an experienced Sr. UX Designer to define solutions supporting Amazon's end-to-end Indirect Supply Chain. In this role, you will work directly with product managers, customers, partners, operational stakeholders, and tech teams to define the user experience for a suite of tools being developed to support the indirect supply procurement function. You will dive deep on business requirements then develop and own the product vision as it relates to end user tools. As the voice for the the customer, you will guide product definition and feature prioritization, help capture and define requirements, then work directly with engineering and tech teams to deliver on the solutions.
You'll have experience designing technical products, creating a compelling product vision, and communicating that vision to a large number of stakeholders. You will possess robust business insight and be able to create intuitive solutions supporting complex business process. You will demonstrate the ability to craft clear solution narratives and articulate intended use cases within the context of the UX design. You will thrive in an innovative and exciting environment, deal well with ambiguity, and be willing to dig into any project or problem. You will have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and will be constantly looking around corners to prevent short sighted designs.
· 6+ years professional experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), design, or equivalent professional experience.
· An online portfolio.
· Experience in designing cross platform experiences
· Experience designing conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
· Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.
· Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative and quantitative assessment.
· UX design experience across global markets and experience delivering designs for projects of large scope and complexity.
· Polished communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in user-centered design solutions and product design innovation. Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions.
· Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skills.