Senior Program Manager, Global Retail Communications
Amazon’s Global Retail Communications team is looking for a curious, creative, and self-motivated Sr. Program Manager for its growing, global team. This person will lead several cross-team efforts that include building new processes and mechanisms to enable the team to operate effectively and efficiently, developing and nurturing groundbreaking organization health initiatives, and providing actionable insights using research and data.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will demonstrate a bias for action, be detail-oriented, and confident in their ability to invent without a roadmap. This person will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment, and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills. Earning the trust of leaders across the team will also be critical.
Key job responsibilities
· Launch, manage and scale employee development programs
· Identify and develop new tools/mechanisms to enable the team to better collaborate across time zones and business areas
· Lead cross-team reporting processes
· Support for annual planning cycles
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Experience building programs from scratch and implementing process rigor and performance management to scale over time
· A highly effective writer and communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage and influence senior leadership, stakeholder, and peer groups
· Attention to detail and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
· Experience working with a large, global PR organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.