Senior Partner Development Manager, Telco
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, governments, and educational institutions depend on AWS for secure cloud services and solutions. We are looking for world class candidates to help lead the Joint Go To Market with our key Telecom Partners.
We have an immediate opening for a Partner Development Manager supporting Telecom customers in our Telecommunications Business Unit. We are looking for an excellent candidate to develop relationships and manage the success of one of our most strategic partners which produces wired, wireless, professional services, managed services, Technology and Consulting solutions for commercial and government customers globally. You will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes over 200+ Amazon services, especially Direct Connect, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, 5G Wavelength, Private MEC and many more cloud services.
You will be expected to:
· Drive C-level and field relationships, establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with the Telecom partner's B2B business unit
· Define and execute high impact partnering strategy, training and enablement, joint sales and go-to-market programs to achieve partner goals
· Drive partner pipeline, top line revenue growth, and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement
· Create and execute strategic business development plans for target markets, customer segments and industry verticals anchored with joint partner value propositions with AWS
· Evangelize partner capabilities and successes with AWS partner teams, field sales, solutions architecture, and business development teams. Manage and work closely with Partner Sales Managers to drive customer engagement between the partner and AWS Sales Teams
· Drive differentiated partner solutions, APN Program attainment, sales enablement collateral, and sales and marketing strategy execution
· Prepare and executive periodic business reviews with partner and AWS senior management teams
· Work with AWS Partner Solution Architects to define go-to-market solution offerings and develop technical competencies to establish AWS practices within the partner organization
· Think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions that drive customer value with Partner and AWS Field Sales teams.
· Have a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
We are looking for someone with the ability to Think Big, continuously raise the bar on Customer Obsession, and Deliver Results by growing our Telecom partner's cloud business with AWS.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
· Minimum 5 years experience with SaaS solutions, IT sales, datacenter sales, and/or cloud adoption.
· Minimum 8 years experience of telecom partner management and/or partner sales experience
· The right person will possess significant experience in partner and sales/business development.
· Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives, both business and technical
· Strong familiarity with decision making processes with partners and/or enterprise customers
· Experience developing partner sales channels, creating programs with partners to drive scale and velocity, growing partner competencies, and delivering partner revenue
· Track record of consistently exceeding targets and key performance metrics
· Create and manage pipeline and output metrics reporting
· Experience presenting and articulating complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
· Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results.
· Strong verbal and written communications skill
· Deep knowledge and experience working with Telecom partners and their solutions
· Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial
· Ability to manage complex contract negotiations
· Understanding of AWS, Cloud Architecture, and Infrastructure
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.